5 acres in Cherokee County, Georgia
Dry Pond Rd, Waleska, Georgia
This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
Details for Dry Pond Rd
|Address:Dry Pond Rd||City:Waleska||State:Georgia|
|Property ID: 897736|
Description of Dry Pond Rd
This is a representative property for an entire development. For a full list of available properties and pricing, please contact us.
*****10% DISCOUNT FOR CASH*****
Special Low Financing!
0% Financing for the 1st 12 months!
7% Interest rate for lots 6/7 & 49!
9% Interest rate for lot 21!
OWNER FINANCING RATES
NO PREPAYMENT PENALTY
Directions from Atlanta
* Take I-75 North to Exit 115, take I-575 north to (Canton Exit).
* Go left onto Highway 140 West.
* Go1/2 mile to light, turn right.
* Stay on Highway 140 West.
* Go 1-1/2 miles to traffic signal, make left and continue on Highway 140 West.
* Go 8 miles, turn right onto Salacoa Road.
* Go 2 miles, make a right onto Dry Pond Road.
* You are now inside Salacoa Ridge. Lots are marked with signs and survey markers.
**For Lot 7
* Pass Dry Pond Road.
* Go up the first driveway (gravel driveway) on the right.
* As you proceed up the driveway make a hard right.
* When the driveway splits stay right and follow to the top.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Cherokee County
- Properties for Sale in Cherokee County
- Acreage for sale in Cherokee County
- Beach property for sale in Cherokee County
- Commercial property for sale in Cherokee County
- Homes for sale in Cherokee County
- Lake property for sale in Cherokee County
- Residential property for sale in Cherokee County
- River property for sale in Cherokee County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by LandsofAmerica.com, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.